Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Eternally Distracted with A Moment Of Reflection and Merisi with Midsummer Afternoon In Venice. The other top contenders were Alyson with House Hunting In Beantown; Blissfully Boring with The Older The Fiddler, The Sweeter The Tune; Suburb Sanity with Is Thou Shalt Not Tip The 11th Commandment?; French Essence with Shoe Strategy; A Beautiful Truth with Blank; Stony River Farm with Sunday Driving and Oia Santorini with Comfortably Numb. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

12 comments:

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Hi David. I will try and check out today's nominations. I would also like to nominate this post:

http://bradstockboys.blogspot.com/2009/07/goodby-weird-john.html

It reminds me of Herman Melville's "Bartleby".

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... Oh and thank you!! The post I wrote was the most important to me out of all the ones I have written before. It is fabulous that you recognised that.

Merisi said...

Oooooooooooooooooo! :-)))
Thank you, David,
for the honour!

I am sitting here,
eyes wide open,
lips still ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, can't believe that I am a winner!
That is really sweet.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this makes my day. :-)

Deb said...

There are so many incredible posts written each day, so many stories shared through photos there is no way we could ever find them all but your blog offers us a starting point in finding some of the cream of the crop. Time for me to set off and start reading today's top posts. I am sure I won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

David thank you for the mention... great to have a fellow Melbournian reading the blog...also great to see and read about Melbourne on your blog.
Nice to discover you through Merisi and thank you again for the comment and mention.
Best from Oia !
M

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for your mention. I, too, loved Eternally Distracted's post! It was great.

I've just started reading your blog, I love it and look forward to catching up on your archives!

Susan at Stony River said...

Thank you! What a great collection today too--I'm honoured.
:-)

ArneA said...

According to my wife nothing can beat The Shoes post

Joanna Jenkins said...

More great blogs. Thanks you. I will check them out.

I nominate Smart Mouthed Broad. Her humor and wit always leave me laughing for more...

http://wordsofwisdomfromasmartmouthbroad.blogspot.com/2009/07/story-of-us-high-school-sweetheartsor.html

Have a great weekend.

vicki archer said...

Thank you so much David, I am so excited to be in such great company, xv.

Debbie said...

You are too kind, David. I am always so moved when you recognize one of my posts. Thank you.

scarlethue said...

My first nomination, I'm so honored! Thanks!