Thursday, May 03, 2007

Like Greased Lightning

I Was Literally In The Running

This is more lightning flash than, um, news flash. About ten minutes ago I was just taking some shots of an amazing sky when – without any warning at all – the unseasonally warm Melbourne weather turned into a real-life tableau, like the scene featuring the three witches in `Macbeth’. In an instant (and I ain’t exaggerating) there was thunder, lightning and rain. No shelter. Just me and my camera. I had no option but for an impromptu 300-metre sprint in the downpour. So if you caught me on your video camera, with my ears pinned back and going like the Kentucky Derby winner – please don’t post the footage on YouTube.

2 comments:

Bart said...

And I think I speak for everyone else when I say, if you have that footage, post it on YouTube. :D

david mcmahon said...

Hi Bart,

Whatever you say, Sir!

Cheers

David