Monday, May 05, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Sharon with Overheard at School. The other contenders were Lime Mountain with Seeing Value; Tadpoles and Teacups with Children and Saws and Babies Oh My; Cowgirl with The Perfect Flatmate; The Friday Frog with Stop Making Those Faces; Kimmy with Mr BK Thinks He Is Funny; Classy Chaos Out of the Mouth Of Lola; A Bananna with Untitled; Vic Grace with Bear Prepared For Gardening; Kitchen Retro with Drain Drama With a Happy Ending and Shrinky with Six Things You Never Knew About Me. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Shrinky said...

Hahahahaha! You might say I've been bending over backwards to get a mention on this one - thanks for putting a huge smile on my face David, you're the best!

kenju said...

David, thanks for the visit and comments! I appreciate them, and I am glad to have the opportunity to poke around a bit while I am here. I will check out your nominees later.

lime said...

thanks so much for the nod, david. the other posts that gave me some good belly laughs were just priceless today!

A.Bananna said...

Thank you so much David! :)

Texas Travelers said...

Just stopped by to say G'day. I always find something of interest here.

Come visit my new bridge between,
Troy

PS: I always love the verse

Dianne said...

thanks for visiting my camera critters :)

we have many mutual blogs in common, I always enjoy your comments.

what a cool idea to have 'post of the day' - I'll come back and check them out

and I'll visit more often as well - I like it here, loved the little rhyme in the previous post

happy monday

Sandi McBride said...

Headed over to check these out...sound promising..tho already read Cowgirls a few days ago...it was fantastic!
Sandi

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hey!
Thanks for the nomination.
C

Lidian said...

Thanks for the nomination!

Cheers from Canada,

Lidian

(using my Blogger identity!)

Berni said...

Thanks again David for the link always appreciated.

Coming to you today from Blogger I am gravitating there again as Wordpress doesn't allow so many things. But still posting on both. You can see my Blogger post on the right side of the Wordpress blog and the same in reverse on the Blogger blog.

Sharon said...

David,
Thank you so much! I love reading the blogs you nominate and I feel honored to be numbered among them!