Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Merisi with Postcard From Venice - Sunrise. The other top contenders were Simply B, Simply Me with Prince Charming; Old Man Lincoln with Double Iris; Katherine with Playing Telephone And Assuming The Worst; Jules Stones with God’s Provision; Louise with Doubletree Castle; Guy D with Downtown Regina; Anil with PCs Hit The Road; Rocky Mountain Retreat With Fishing Heron; Chapati with Ganesha The Elephant God; Random Acts Of Reality with Just Desserts; Brit Gal in the USA with Well, Would You Adam And Eve It. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

David, this is a wonderful service on your part. Not only you feature blogs most of your readers would not be familiar with, but you create a wider net for everybody. Do you remember the mathematics genius of Professor Nash in A Beautiful Mind, the movie? He had created a formula based on spreading the wealth. So, it is scientifically profitable for everybody to create these opportunities you created. I speak from personal experience. Thank you at many levels

Merisi said...

I agree with Lakeviewer! :-)

Thank you so much for your award,
I truly feel like a winner (I think this is a first for me, I am delighted).

I leave for Rome in a few hours,
will see how much time I will find to snap a few pictures there. I will not get up before sunrise, shivering by the sea, that I know. ;-)

ArneA said...

the winner:
Chapati with Ganesha The Elephant God;
Love your potd.
opens my day to the world

Shrinky said...

Merisi's photograph is absolutely stunning David, thank you for bringing it to my attention. And yes, lakeviewer makes a very valid statement here - I couldn't agree with him more!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for the mention David! Feel very very honoured :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you David, what a nice surprise to wake up too!

Anonymous said...

Some more great choices David, thank you!

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Lakeviewer said it all David!
Every day you unselfishly call people's attention to wonderful blogs we may not get to see normally!
I'm off to read your selection now!
All the best!

B said...

Wow, I just saw my name on here and was floored to be mentioned beside those other awesome posts! Thanks David. I'm feeling pretty humble right this second.

Alaham Anil Kumar said...

David, many thanks for the mention. I feel honoured. Thank you.

Jules~ said...

Oh wow! Thank you David for the mention. I am so glad that were blessed by our testimony. When good things happen I just bubble over and can't help but share the joy.