Friday, August 07, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Kym with Dreaming In Questions and Confessions Of A Rotten Correspondent with Hair Flips And Giggles. The other top contenders were My Chaos My Bliss with Facebook Craziness; The Rocking Pony with Happy Campers; Anne with Sky Watch; Saturday's Child with Cookbooks And A Literary Hotel; London Daily Photo with Random Sculpture; San Merideth with Place Of Enchantment; United States Of Motherhood with Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire; Tiaras And Tantrums with Wordless Wednesday and Boondock Ramblings with Old Timer. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

7 comments:

ArneA said...

Kym with Dreaming In Questions
Yes a great post

Anonymous said...

David,
you mention a friend of yours by the name of Patricia D'costa(maitland). Could you please forward my email to her.
nita@gepnerarchitects.com
We graduated 30 years ago from kimminns high school in Panchgani,India.
Thanking you in advance.
Nita Mehta

San said...

David, lovely Celine stopped by my place and told me you'd mentioned my post. Thank you much!

And I see lots of blogs which are new to me. Thank you for the rich discoveries. What is your secret for getting to so many great blogs?

Anne said...

Thank you so much David for looking into my blog again, I made a post just for you my friend :-) take a look.

Nice weekend, hugs form Anne.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thank you ever so much, David. An honour as always, and so good to get some more feedback and support on that one. The global blog community truly is amazing in that respect.

Cecily R said...

Ah David. Thank you. Always an honor I am never quite sure I deserve. You're a gem!

Anonymous said...

Another fascinating mix, David. Thankyou.