Friday, August 28, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Alyson with In An Empty Field and Maggie May with The Doors. The other top contenders were Warm Chocolate Milk with A Predatory Animal In My House; Craver VII with Constellation of Starlings; iMac with Dancing Waters; Abraham Lincoln with Black Panther; Mimi with A Trip Down Memory Lane; Louise with The Good, The Bad And The Beautiful; New England Girl with I Wish I Had This Kind Of Talent; It Goes So Fast with Mother's Lesson Re-Run and Hazel Dooney with Left Hanging By A Thread. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

13 comments:

ArneA said...

Excellent to include Hazel.
:)

Maggie May said...

Many thanks David. I am a bit gobsmacked that my frustrating experiences have come up trumps!
Must look at some of the others that you have mentioned.

Unknown said...

Congrats on great choices David; I especially love Maggie May with The Doors.

Susan Berlien said...

Thank you! I am so honored to be mentioned AGAIN in your POTD! I value your opinion a lot. :)

imac said...

Wow, Twice in a week. A mention in your POTD.Thank you Sir most kindly.

Barbaloot said...

I just love going to Alyson's blog when she's posted new pictures. She has such a great eye for capturing the things around her.

Craver Vii said...

Gracias! I'll be looking at those posts today.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Thanks so much for making me POTD, David! I really appreciate it. I've loved reading the others too.

I just went to those links of your photos. All I can say is, WOW!! You are amazingly talented.

A New England Girl said...

Wow! Thank you SO much! :) I had no idea I was even mentioned here. What a pleasant surprise! :)

Congrats to everyone else who was listed, too. I'm loving this blog and am so glad I found it. :)

Mimi said...

David, I'm in shock!
I looked at Post of The Day this morning and never saw my mention!Only realised it when people commented at mine.

Hilarious considering that in my comment on your yesterday's post "Blue Dawn In Muskoka" I said I'd try to remember to look around in future and not just "point and shoot"!
Thank you very much. Tá áthas an domhain orm = I'm very excited!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much David!! I totally had no idea. I work nights and have been away from blogland for a nice long nap!
Can't wait to go check out the others!!
Appreciate being mentioned here!

Eddie Bluelights said...

Hi David
I liked Maggie May's, "Doors" a lot ~ Eddie

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Excellent list, as always. Maggie May's was superb.
I'd like to nominate Corey's blog for post of the day

Who is The Typical Child Molester