Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Leslie with E Is For Expectations and Gaston Studio with Omar Sharif And Me. The other top contenders were Easy For Me To Say with In Defense Of Pine Cone Bread; Skipping Down The Lane with Walking Away; Retired And Crazy with Swing That By Me Again; Aims with Does This Blog Post Make Me Look Angry - Part Two; Kim with Gene Simmons May Have A Point; Lew with A Stroll Through Harpers Ferry and Hilary with On The Western Front. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the mention David!

Beth said...

Yay for Jane! She is one of my most favorite bloggers in the world.

Kim said...

Thank you David!

Sandi McBride said...

Great choices as usual David..now I'm off to make some Pine Cone Toast, lol! Funny I've never thought of my 18 grain bread as that and now I'll never think of it as anything else!
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the recognition David! Can't tell you how much I loved reading about pine cone bread; now am off to read others.

Jane

Hilary said...

Thank you so much, David. You sneaked in without leaving your calling card. I'm glad I didn't miss this posting. Always a most appreciated hounour to be mentioned in your blog. :)

Leslie: said...

As Hilary mentions, you snuck in without leaving your calling card so I just noticed your mentioning me. Thanks so much...always a humble honour to be included in your POTDs.

aims said...

Before I even got the chance to come and visit today - many mentioned you had been over visiting me.

Thanks for the recognition David. Mental illness and the medical society need to be talked about - loudly and often.

Kathleen said...

Oh, my! My favorite part of blogging -- surprises! Thanks, David. The comments about the pine cone bread and toast are cracking me up!!!!

Lew said...

Thanks for the mention David! I am posting a series on Harpers Ferry. My World Tuesday is up and there will be several more coming, some with a more historical bent, others just pictorial of this lovely little spot.

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Thanks so much David. Greatly appreciated. Now I have more bloggers to add to my ever growing list. Then I must get on and do some work. Drat!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Thanks for the great blog suggestions.

I would like to nominate Alix from Casa Hice for her honest and humorous post...

http://casahice.blogspot.com/2009/08/travis-worldwide-ministries-coming-soon.html