Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Snowelf with Alarm Clocks. The other top contenders were Sandy Carlson with Philadelphia Murals; Elizabeth Bradley with The Other Side Of The Curtain; Mushy Moochings with Finall, A Knoxville Kind Of Place; Lisa’s Chaos with Macro Monday; FHB with Back In Eastern Tennessee; Merisi with Against The Dearth Of Monday Poems; Suldog with I’m Too Cute For Words; Snowbrush with Careers, Affairs And Other Marital Considerations and House Of Lime with The City Cousin And The Country Cousin. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

16 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

I don't think the alarm clock link works ...David ....(unless that's just for me) ...but here it is I figured it out ...I hope that's helpful...

http://ironiccoincidences.blogspot.com/2009/08/alarm-clocks.html

Sarah Lulu said...

http://ironiccoincidences.blogspot.com/2009/08/alarm-clocks.html

any minute now I'll get it right!!!

Sarah Lulu said...

hmmm it keeps on cutting off the end which is actually ...

alarm-clocks.html

OR I could just be having a blonde moment haha....

Unknown said...

david...I had no problem with alarm clocks, but was not able to open mooshy.
ahhh...your efforts are always most appreciated!
~AM

snowelf said...

Thank you David!! It's always an honor to be chosen by you!! :) Thanks everyone!!

much love,
--snow

Sandi McBride said...

Wonderful picks David...I had to go up in the browser and "operate" on a couple of them, but it was well worth my time...
Sandi

Suldog said...

Always an inestimable thrill to see my name here, David. Thank you, very much!

Unknown said...

You know how much I love posts by Snowbrush, Sandy and Suldog, so great picks David. Am off to discover more wonderful authors.

P.S. Drop by and play in my scavenger hunt next Monday; you may find something of interest!

i beati said...

Suldog's piece brought many smiles and tears for me !!

lime said...

thanks for the shout out. it's always lovely to be in such fine company as the other folks here.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Geez, thanks David...I'm not even writing like I used to and I still please you at times. Quite a compliment...thanks.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I thought FHB and Sul both did fantastic jobs on there recent posts. Thanks for recognizing them as well.

Of course, without me, Jeff wouldn't have had such a great subject!?

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks so much, David. I sure do appreciate that. But I especially like that this incredible mural project gets more exposure. It's such a worthy, totally wonderful, enterprise. God bless.

FHB said...

I tell ya, I'm pleased as punch to be back here again'. It's a true honor my friend. Thanks.

And yea, without such a rich subject to dissect...

Really, thanks a lot.

Ananda girl said...

As always... great suggestions. I'm a big Suldog fan myself. Thanks for the leads, David.

ArneA said...

Sandy Carlson with Philadelphia Murals; is my winner
btw 2ng 3rd site not possible to load