Thursday, August 13, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Moments From Suburbia with A Letter From The Past and Denise Nesbitt with I Really Should Write More Poetry. The other top contenders were Muthering Heights with Real Survivor; Leslie with D Is For Distance; Something Sighted with Alien Invasion; Muthering Heights with Real Survivor; Chuck Pefley with Counterbalance Bicycles and Braja with Home Is Where The Plane Takes You. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, more new ones for me... well except for Braja.

James said...

Thanks, and congratulations to the winners and contender! :-)

Rudee said...

They were all wonderful.

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks David, a true star! So aware of people's thoughts and actions.

Unknown said...

david, it is so good of you to remain so dedicated!
I thank you!
~AM

Chuck Pefley said...

David, thanks for the mention today -:))

Chuck Pefley said...

A particularly interesting blog by a talented artist ... Old Paper Art ... have a peek, 'cause you're in for a treat.

http://oldpaperart.blogspot.com/

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm just back from vacation and stopped by to check you Post list-- It's a favorite feature of mine and I've found so many great blogs from it. Thank you.

I'd like to nominate Holly at Your Mother Know But Won't Tell You. This post put day-to-day life in prospective for me.

http://hollydietor.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-08-12T07%3A57%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=1

♥ Braja said...

Thank you David....I'm finally online and getting around and surprised to see this :) You're a doll :)

Mr London Street said...

I think, like the Oscars, you can usually get a good idea of what kind of posts will and won't get onto Post of the Day.

I hope you will prove me wrong and go for the quite magnificent My Soul Is A Butterfly.

Leslie: said...

Gee thanks, David, for the mention. I always appreciate it when you mention any of my posts as worthy of your POTD. Hugs!

Muthering Heights said...

Why thank you! :) I did make it, by the way...I'm the last one standing! Ha!

Maria said...

David, I would like to nominate Woman at Work for the post 'I Want Your Text' dated 12th August. Url is ravingmarysragepage.blogspot.com.