Monday, August 17, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Something She Wrote with Thank God For The Yoghurt Cup. The other top contenders were Fat, Frumpy And Fifty with Am I?; Brit Gal Sarah with Rescue Mission; Hadriana's Treasures with It's A Small, Small World; It Boggles The Mind with Is It Better To Look Good Or To Feel Good?; Blessings Each Day with Favourite Language and Eddie Bluelights with Cerne Abbas Giant. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

10 comments:

ArneA said...

My favorite is this blogger if she / he is or not is.
But I like real life "I Am Arne"

Maggie May said...

I must admit that Eddie Bluelights had me in stitches with his post *Cerne Abbas Giant*
Must look up the others.

Suburbia said...

Hi David, just back from holiday and so I am very late thanking you for choosing me as a POD recently.

Saz said...

David, I almost didnt bother checking to see if my friday post had any more comments...then I did, so noticed ore...then read that I had a contender for POTD ..lovely surprise...
its the posts that I write in one big blast, not returning to edit, nor deleting anything..that get the comments and sometime POTD mention....I think that is very telling...Less is more huh!

Many thanks David..

Unknown said...

Thank you David, I am honoured to be in such good company.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Many thanks David - a great honour again - every time it is still exciting to receive this award.
Obviously they did not consider it too rude - no contracts on my head or strange men in suits and dark glasses watching - phew! I'm ok again. Best wishes ~ Eddie

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Wow, David. You always find the best stuff. I rarely pop on to leave comments, but I enjoy your daily feed through my reader. This week has been an interesting one...my oldest is now attempting to change her future by convincing her grandfather to take better care of himself. She is teaching me so much more about life, love, and respectful confrontation than I ever learned pre-children. WOW!

Willow said...

Blessings Each Day's post was definitely a winner!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Thank you! How fun. :)

I'm always excited to have visitors to Something She Wrote, so come on by!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I'm going to laugh a long time over my next yogurt treat!!