Friday, August 14, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Shrinky with Who Needs Collagen?. The other top contenders were Jennifer On The Verge with This Is My Life; Cecily with Sand; Sandi McBride with Welcoming Alla; Tiaras and Tantrums with Things I Miss About Beijing; The Daily Dog with Dare I Disturb The Universe?; Jo Beaufoix with Have You Seen My Silly?; Visual Norway with Bench Of The Week; Your EG Tour Guide with Cooks Bay; The View From Here with Day At The Park; Maggie May with The Tub Tree and Life ... Or A Reasonable Facsimile Thereof with Passing The Torch. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

8 comments:

Shrinky said...

Hey, hey, hey - woo-hoo!!! Can a girlie take any more highs, I ask myself? (Oooh, think I'd best sit down again, now I've got bubbles popping before my eyes).

Wink.

Thank you David, you really do make blogging so much fun.

Jennifer Griffin-Wiesner said...

Thanks for the shout out. :-)

Maggie May said...

Thanks very much, David!
Much appreciated and now I think you need to award yourself with one! You have produced some really great things.

Rune Eide said...

Thank you David - a nice present to start the week-end with! And have a nice week-end yourself!!

Sandi McBride said...

Thank you so much David...you are kindness itself! Off to read those I haven't yet met!
Sandi

Ladybird World Mother said...

Hi there. Have just read a post that went ZING!!!! Here it is... would love to nominate it. http://somethingshewrote.blogspot.com/ The post was called Power.
Amazing!

Shannon Miller said...

Thanks for mentioning my little blog. Pretty cool. I had no idea.

tiarastantrums said...

thanks for the POTD!