That’s Not A Door, That’s A Chimney
A German man who had been drinking heavily at Munich's Oktoberfest beer festival got stuck in a chimney for twelve hours while trying to climb into a friend's apartment. After finding that his friend was not at home, he climbed on to the roof of a neighbouring building at 2 am and headed for what he thought was a gap in the wall between the two houses. He found himself sliding almost thirty metres, head first, into a chimney. A cleaner from the hotel next door eventually heard the man's calls for help.
FOOTNOTE: Look, Mum, no Hans.