Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Mama Geek with Jock Itch Aisle 4. Among the other leading contenders were Casdok with Happy Mothers’ Day; Nicole P's Surrendering to Moon Sand; Seamus with Critter Bits; Shrinky with If It Ain’t Broke; Miss Sniz with I Want A New Drug …; Melissa with Royal Delivery and her sister Melinda with Sunrise Sunset; Sandy Carlson with Andrew Needs A Real Dog and finally, two of the briefest posts you'll ever read - Dawn's Note To Self and Bart's I’m Not Saying. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment if you have time.

9 comments:

lime said...

loved seamus' post but i don't think he has ever posted a clinker, in my humble opinion ;)

Nicole P said...

Ahh, I am so bummed. My feeds reader didn't pick up on your last 2 posts! Darn computer junk!
But again, David, thank you so much. This is such an honor!

John-Michael said...

You are better than a visit to the library and the care of an excellent librarian. Wonderful selections (as always.)

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Arrrghhh, David! (Big, big smile) You really are something else. Thank you, thank you, my friend.. I'm working on the conclusion to this post as I type - well, not litrally. Obviously.

Cheers my friend, I've gone all pink behind the ears.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

And, um, of course I know how to spell literally..

SandyCarlson said...

David, Thanks for this short list of good reading! I'll be back to take it all in. And thanks for thinking of the real dogs of the world! You're great.

BarnGoddess said...

thanks for the links, I am off to read...I need a distraction

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

THANKS for the link lurve. VERY cool!

~**Dawn**~ said...

LOL! Glad I could entertain you, David! =)