Friday, March 28, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's major award (cue the drum roll, maestro) goes to Akelamalu with the post My Oath. And the other posts that were in contention were The Egel Nest with Let’s Do The Time Warp; Carletta's Shadows in Sunshine, Reflections in Raindrops; Expat Mum with Fer Crying Out Loud - Poppet; Jennifer H with The Love Affair Is Over …. ; Kimberly's Part-Time Blogger; Leslie with Spring Break’s Over; Josie with I’m So Excited and San Merideth with Making Art, Making Do.

But you can still nominate any post that you think is worthy of attention. Just post a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

15 comments:

virtual nexus said...

Thought Kimberley's Part Time Blogger was a really good choice....
I came across yet another post this morning with big question marks as to how to reconcile life and keeping up with blogging posts and connections.
Food for thought.

Expat mum said...

David, I am amazed at your bloggerenergy (made up word, but apt I think). You must spend all day reading blogs. But thanks for the nod all the same.

Cath said...

Great choices again David! Thanks.

The Egel Nest said...

Oh I am so honored to be amongst literary greatness!

Thank you very much! :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

San said...

WOO-HOO! Thank you, David. Now to check out the others...

kimmy said...

Thanks again for the blog recommendations David!

Have a great weekend!

Kimmy

aims said...

You absolutely have to check this one out..Chainsaw Reaction at
Missing you already


http://missingualready.blogspot.com/

Akelamalu said...

WOW David I'm honoured, I truly am! Thankyou. :)

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thanks David! Nothing like a bit of an ego boost during times of stress!

Daryl said...

Lots of those a favs of mine already .. we clearly have excellent taste.. :-D

A.Bananna said...

I loved San's post! you do really good at picking post of the day! :)

have a great weekend.

Kat said...

Ha! Ya gotta love a fart post. Thanks for the links.

Carletta said...

David,
I am so honored I don't know how to put it in words. Thank you so much for thinking it was worth sharing. I am humbled and grateful!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer S said...

Thank you for generously including me, especially given the nature of that post!

I look forward to reading the others...

Carolyn said...

I'd like to nominate The Crazy Lady on Road 80 for this post about Asking Questions. It gave me goosebumps.

Thanks David & have a wonderful day!