- Who succeeded George Bush senior as US President?
- What vegetable gives Popeye his strength?
- What colour is the famous rectangular border around the cover of National Geographic magazines?
- Who played the part of Mick "Crocodile" Dundee in each of the three movies?
- How many crew members does the US Air Force's surveillance aircraft, the Global Hawk, carry?
Yes, I know it's been a while since the last quiz, so I do apologise. Five bloggers had all the right answers to the last Question Time quiz - they were Katy Did Not, Sharon, Bart, Daryle and Such Simple Pleasures.
The questions were: 1. How many in a baker’s dozen? 2. Who created the "Dennis the Menace" comic strip? 3. Which US astronaut was a senator from 1974 to 1999? 4. On which fictional street is "Desperate Housewives" set? 5. In which country was Oscar winner Russell Crowe born?
The answers were: 13, Hank Ketcham, John Glenn, Wisteria Lane and New Zealand.