Thursday, March 27, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's gold trophy goes to Swearing Mother with Getting a Man In. The other notable posts of the day were Sandi McBride's Taking A Stand; Shrinky with Cabin Fever; Suldog with And Today's Grumpiest City Is ...; The Diva's Thoughts with Way To Come Out; Nicole P with Our Trip To Washington DC; Miss Sniz with The Giggles; Mary with The Definition of a Family; Lime's What A Sucker; Skinny Little Blonde with Save It For Another Day and Helena's J Is For Joy.

But you can still nominate any post that you think is worthy of attention. Just post a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. You can nominate more than one post. And yes, you can even nominate your own work. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

13 comments:

the mother of this lot said...

Great choices again David!

Shrinky said...

I'm truly shocked! What a brilliant start to my morning, David. (Big cat who's got the cream grin plastered all over my face.)

Thank you, what with you and Terry, this is turning out to be a great week.. x

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

David - I may have found another great writer at http://themrsdirtylaundry.blogspot.com/

Her story "The Day I Knew I was Different" was a terrific read. Please check her out.

Suldog said...

As always, Thanks! I'm never less than thrilled to find myself mentioned here.

Nicole P said...

It always makes my day to see that you have mentioned one of my posts. And I usually see it first thing in the morning since my feeds reader lists blogs alphabetically....you are always first.
Thanks David!

San said...

I've read several of these already. They are great choices, David!

And some other blogs to explore...thanks for the road signs.

lime said...

thanks for the mention once again!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

ok then i'll nominate my own for once he he i've been writing up the visit of Sarkozy to the uk over the past two days at my Cheltenham blog. Pop in for info, goss and a giggle.

imac said...

David, The blog that I would like to Nominate is
=http://mixedmedia-jem.blogspot.com/

Which is Julie's - My Wife.

Cath said...

Great posts again. Glad to see Swearing Mother in there - she writes so well! And "Making a Stand" is just so right.
Thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks, David! I'm blushing.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

GOSH!!! WOW!!! THANKS!!! I'm of to tell Mummy! :@}

Mary said...

Thanks so much, David! I hope the post encourages people to take initiative with the less often thought of family units. :)