Thursday, March 20, 2008

Post Of The Day

Let's give it up for San Merideth, with the post Blossom. And the other contenders were Jennifer H with The Reading; Mrs Nesbitt with an inspirational tale about children from a disadvantaged school on the post ABC Wednesday; House of Lime with Answers Go Marching Two By Two; Casdok with Homeschooling; Hilary's Mobile Warming; Cowgirl's Never Look a Gift Horse In The Mouth – Shoot The SOB!; DarylE with Consistent; John-Michael with The Rear-View Mirror Couple and Kathryn with Flattery Will Get You Everywhere. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

From tomorrow, you too can nominate posts for this segment.
(Yes, you!) Watch this space for details.

16 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks so much David!

imac said...

Congrats to all those great posts.

Catch you after Easter David as we are visiting Julies Mum.
Happy Easter.

Shrinky said...

Ah, so nice to see a couple of my favourites up there (scuttling off to check them out), cheers David!

John-Michael said...

Meeting and forming lovely relationships with your amazing Friends has been a gift of immeasurable value, David. I am endlessly in your debt.

I do love you, Sir.

lime said...

glad to know you enjoyed my silly little meme. i am realizing how many people i have met through you because i had read about 4 of these posts (all worthy) before i ever got here! :) pretty neat.

dot said...

I'll be watching!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you, David!

San said...

Oh, thank you, David. I'm honored and touched.

And I will say AMEN to Lime's comment. Several of my "bestest" blogging buddies I've met right here. Lime included.

OHmommy said...

Thanks David... for more great reads.

I have found such great blogs through you! :)

A.Bananna said...

I really like when you do this also. Thanks for always doing this!! have a great day!!

jennifer h said...

Thank you, David! And you've added some great blogs to my morning reading...

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I was looking at your side bar about which camera do you use, I missed that one but I have Pentax, or two, the K10 and K100 plas alsorts of lenses inclusing a 40 year old M42 screwmount lens that works great with some restrictions.

Julie at Virtual Voyage said...

Lovely choice - liked San's painting!

CrazyCath said...

Wonderful posts again David. I missed Tuesday's but hey! I don't have a clone like you have!

CrazyCath said...

Err, that would be Wednesday's I missed. I'll catch up later.

Some one stole my brain...
(I blame the teenager)

Carolyn said...

Blossom was beautiful David. Thanks for sharing.