Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Brian In Oxford with the post What Would Happen If. The other posts that caught my eye were John-Michael's Love Storm; Sandy Carlson's A Blue-Eyed Day; Celebration of Life with Titbits From San Francisco; Josie's Is It Friday?; Shrinky's The Cowboy; Lin's Whimsical Dreams And Schemes; Fat Hairy Bastard with Takin’ Dad Out; Mushy's Days Of Bonding Part Three and Valley Girl's Lofty Aspirations. Do pay them a visit and leave them a comment ifyou have time.

A lot of people asked about my post Stag Parity a few hours ago, for the Wordless Wednesday theme. The little coloured objects on the hat brim are sheep tags; the larger ones are cattle tags.

13 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

G'day, I am checking out these bloga, some really good stuff....

Shrinky said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! It's almost made putting up with that shower of morons all worthwhile (cheesy, cheesy grin)..

Cheers David, you're the best!

(Doing little high-kicks off in to the sunset.)

kimmy said...

Well, we are back from Paradise! And, it is currently snowing again outside. Actually, it is freezing rain. Which is much worse because it makes the roads so slippery!

We had a great time!

Kimmy

Mega said...

Brian rules! This is fact!

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Hi, David!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out!

Lizzy

Sarge Charlie said...

Trust me on this one folks, David is sending you to some cool places.

Cath said...

David - thanks for the signposts again. I have read some wonderful posts today and found new friends.
Keep it up. This is one girl who appreciates it! (But I don't know how I'll ever be able to keep up with all the posts. I mean, are you a robot? I only read the ones you send us to - you must review loads to choose! *Admiration*)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

You do rule David!

Without you, I'd be a nobody!

Great stuff!

virtual nexus said...

Cheers - good variety as always.

San said...

I definitely enjoyed Jo's "Tidbits from San Francisco." Now to read the others, which sound absolutely wonderful...

Celebration of Life said...

Thanks David for recognizing me again! (blush) I am anxious to read your comments on my latest post today. teehee
Jo

Lin said...

Thanks, David ... very, very kind of you.

Merisi said...

I went to each and every post. Very much amused, thank you! Now I have to get over the jet lag and back into the right circadian rhythm. ;-)