Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chuck, Berry

Mate, You Got Permission To Hang Around?

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON


This is another shot I took in Sydney. I just took my camera and wandered down a few streets on a quiet afternoon. The light was good and there were so many sights to photograph. And I thought I'd capture a different side of Sydney, far away from the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Dunno what these berries were, but they were hanging over a garden wall and the dappled sunshine was just perfect.

By the way, can I just say that I'm contesting three categories in the 2007 Bloggers' Choice Awards. If you'd like to vote for this site in the Best Photography category, simply go to Best Photography Blog. If you'd like to vote for this site in the Best Humour category, just go to Best Humour Blog. If you'd like to vote for this sit in the Best Blog About Stuff category, all you have to do is go to Best Blog About Stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(bOokm@rked!)!

Reading this reminded me of the movie of a person who had the time to go walk about and be at ease. Just to go see what happens when you have a lens in your bagpack. And in the movie the star walks through alley way looking for angles of sunlight or shadows. I myself wish there were more ants around so I could take pictures of them lined up to go somewhere lol
I wonder what the city looks like at night. I think I'll go google it.
What hippity happenin in Aussie land. All I know is Crocodile dundee has a cool hat. Don't bother to check my blog. It's tOp secret.
check yall later.

david mcmahon said...

Hi le'vlogue

Haven't heard from you in a while - do leave me the url of your blog, as I'm really intrigued.

The city looks great, night or day. Have a look at Google Earth.

Yes, Crocodile Dundee has a very cool hat, but it's been a while since I've caught up with him!

Don't forget to leave your url.

David