Friday, April 13, 2007

A Matter Of Choice

It Ain't An Election, But Vote For Me

Authorblog (yep, that's me!) is contesting three categories in the 2007 Bloggers Choice Awards. Now it just depends on how many votes I get from you, my readers.


If you'd like to vote for this site in the Best Photography category, simply go to Best Photography Blog and vote.


If you'd like to vote for this site in the Best Humour category, simply go to Best Humour Blog and vote.


And finally, if you'd like to vote for this site in the Best Blog About Stuff category, all you have to do is go to Best Blog About Stuff and vote.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Good Luck, David!

david mcmahon said...

Many thanks, Stacy

And my very sincere gratitude for all your help.

Keep smiling. Hope you get heaps of votes.

David

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

I'm rootin' for ya'!

david mcmahon said...

Thanks Shrink,

I'm still in awe of your Santorini photographs.

Take care

David

david mcmahon said...

Ah, you're a good man, El Tel

Thank you. Sorry I haven't been in touch much for the past fortnight - blame it on the Sydney trip and the wedding this weekend.

Shot 350 pictures at the wedding!

Cheers

David