Monday, July 02, 2007

The Astound Of Music

Picture Sequence Hits The Right Note

Photograph copyright: LAURENT CHRISTOPHE


Remember those thumb-books, where you could view an animation sequence by flicking quickly through a series of still images? This photograph, taken by French blogger Laurent Christophe, is one of a series of 22 shots that brings an interesting dimension to a visual message of a musical street performance. To view the entire sequence and his simple one-line bi-lingual captions, go to his post on La Chalibaude. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

WOW. Synchronized Standing-on-one-footing.

If memory serves me right, that's level 9 of that great Bear Sport, Synchronized Sitting.
Phew! I've never got passed level 6, myself.

david mcmahon said...

Hi BTBear,

Far too co-ordinated for a two-left-feet sorta guy like me!

Cheers

David