Friday, February 23, 2007

Bury The Anger, As Well As The Body

Website Strikes Perfect Note On Anna Nicole

In the saturation coverage of the decision to finally bury Anna Nicole Smith in the Bahamas, one piece of reporting stood out. The wonderful headline ``Hatchet to Be Buried With Anna?’’ was posted on TMZ.com at 4.50pm.
The news report, which appeared, without a byline, but credited to ``TMZ staff’’, struck just the right note after a harrowing fortnight. This is what it said .....
``After shredding each other for the past four days, Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead simultaneously announced, without any seeming anger toward each other, that Anna Nicole Smith will be buried in the Bahamas.``The announcement came just a few minutes after Judge Larry Seidlin decided that Dannielynn's court-appointed guardian should mediate the dispute.``The two men, who had sneered and clawed at one another, both directly and through their lawyers during the days of the legal hearing, appeared with Anna's mom Virgie Arthur to make the announcement. They would not address the question of funeral arrangements nor would they discuss the paternity battle. ``Even Birkhead's flame-throwing lawyer, Debra Opri, appealed for calm -- and appeared with her combatant, Stern's lawyer, Krista Barth.''

FOOTNOTE: Well done, TMZ.com for a great job and a refreshing perspective.

4 comments:

Bart said...

This just in: Smith still dead, baby still has fifty fathers, Bart still doesn't care. More at 11.

That TMZ article is right on target, like Luke Skywalker blowing up the Death Star.

david mcmahon said...

I like the Star Wars imagery!

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate any help, or thoughts you may have. Thanks in advance

E.J. "Samadhi" Whitehouse said...

Friday, February 16, 2007
authorblog: The Life And Death Of Anna Nicole Smith
authorblog: The Life And Death Of Anna Nicole Smith

Maybe now, in hindsight, it wasn't rocket science, but a year ago, I said to my partner Lorraine, "She's going to die soon." and then six months ago, when I saw her forgetting thoughts, saying she was unable to eat, clearly [to me] the diet pills were not only killing fat cells but brain cells as well, and I sadly felt and said, "She will be dead within six months."... Five months later and she died.
SHE is now known as "The Story", "The Starlet", "The ex-Playboy Bunny"... in ALL of the news reports and shows, there is ZERO talking about her--Anna Nicole. It's just about her money, who's the daddy now, and I'll take the baby if there's a cheque that comes with her.
I sadly "feel" her laying in the morgue so quietly still and alone; all her life, she simply wanted what we all want, regardless of admitting it or not--LOVE. And sadly, all she could give to "get love" was her sexuality. Why does this hit home to my heart and soul? No, I'm not a starlet or nor have I ever had the looks/body to be a bunny...but I am a woman who knows what it feels like and knows how raped you feel everytime you give yourself to someone while you pretend you're being loved.
Isn't anyone out there going to talk about Anna Nicole in a respectful way? With compassion?
I believe the soul checks out when it is ready, and for Anna Nicole, I can see why she flew away. I'm hoping the next life will bring her closer to finding love within. When we look back at her first interviews in '93, she was so pretty and innocent... where do you think that all went?

February 24th 2007
authorblog: The Life And Death Of Anna Nicole Smith

I just keep thinking of you laying there, all alone, with no-one carry about YOU but all the attention going to owning your money... I feel your aloneness in this life and for this moment in time and space as you lay in silence before your journey away from this lifetime...

All that was missing in the news reports was:
"She was found dead in the NUDE"
SADLY LIKE:
"Marilyn Munroe was found dead in the NUDE"
OR
"Supermodel Petra found hanging NUDE in a tree after tsunami"

Anna Nicole--have a beautiful flight... I'm reminded of that song that talks about sliding down the Milky Way, jumping from Jupiter to Venus to Mars... trying to find yourself out there. I hope she will and I send her my love and compassion.

May your next life help you find love within yourself first and foremost... Sadly, I and many other women, understand your journey of using sexuality to be loved. You are truly "resting in peace" now as angels hold you within their wings and give you solace before you decide to come back into this life...or another. See you in the cosmos!!