Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Swiss Barmy Knife

I Scratch Your Back, You Scratch Nine

Check out these concept sunglasses - I honestly don;t know if they are fair dinkum or if someone is setting up an early April Fool's prank, Uber Shades, pitched as the shades of the future, are the latest update on the Swiss army knife. Among the fold-out gadgets are a paintbrush, a straw, a spanner, a corkscrew - and even a back-scratcher. Visit SciFi.com to chuckle over Charlie White's tongue-in-cheek review.

2 comments:

bergweave said...

Aussiejourno,

Thank you very much for your comments on my blog. I appreciate the help.

I replaced the cartoon, frankly I had been meaning to and simply forgot about it, so thanks for reminding me.

I really like your blog as well, you have some really catchy titles for your posts, and I think I might try to come up with some of my own. Also very well written article on the Obama-Howard incident.

Thanks again,

-Aaron from maninthering

david mcmahon said...

Hi Aaron,

I'm glad the advice was helpful. I'm collating info to post a series of blogging tips for newbies.

I had no one to help me when I started out - so I would like to help others with the knowledge that I have acquired along the way.

Cheers

David