Thursday, February 08, 2007

No Flying Sorcery

Authorities Say Lights In The Sky Were Flares

Police in Gila Bend, Arizona, received a number of phone calls about four UFOs that could be seen hovering just above the horizon. The four lights, captured on home video (see right), could be seen for several kilometres. But it was not an alien invasion, said NBC11.com. There were no little green men. There were no flying saucers. There was no need to panic, said the FAA. Turned out the amber lights were simply military flares dropped as targets on the Barry Goldwater gunnery range. It was a training exercise out of the Marine Corps air station in Yuma. Authorities also reported Luke air force base had six F-16s that were also out on the range practising ground attacks and they were also using flares.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am not a believer in aliens, but I did see those four amber colored lights, and they were not flares they moved simutainiously I know because my kids and I flowed the lights wondering what they were. The lights not only moved slowly, but they also seemed to hover. I am not 100% sure what they were, but one thing I do know is they were not flares. Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am not a believer in aliens, but I did see those four amber colored lights, and they were not flares they moved simutainiously I know because my kids and I followed the lights wondering what they were. The lights not only moved slowly, but they also seemed to hover. I am not 100% sure what they were, but one thing I do know is they were not flares. Hmmm?

david mcmahon said...

Hi there,

I'd love to hear more about this or any other experience you've had.

There was a great case in Melbourne some years ago, not far from where I live.

Anyone else got a good UFO story? I'd love to hear it.

David

Anonymous said...

I have never had any other experiences and thought people who believed in UFO's were silly and had nothing better to spend their time on. After seeing those four lights that night I am very sure they were not flares and what I saw was nothing I have ever seen before.

Anonymous said...

Anyone ever read the Phoenix lights written by that Dr in Arizona? That is very interesting... It definately makes you wonder. I can honestly say I would not be suprised if other beings did exist. If I were God I would not stop at creating just one universe....