Friday, July 11, 2008

Post Of The Day

You "own" this post for a while. Yes, you do. Entirely. I’m travelling for a few days, but I’ll still be updating this blog several times each day, as I always do. However, I probably won’t have the time to visit as many blogs as I normally do, to give you my best links of the day. Hence my request - treat this space entirely as your own and let us know what you’ve enjoyed reading in BlogLand. See ya tomorrow.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

4 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I'd love to nominate Merisa's Vienna for Beginners...and that lovely recipe and the photo shots of its composition of the Blueberry Tart...lovely...
Sandi

Go to
http://merisi.blogspot.com/

Cath said...

I recently discovered this blog and I don't know why it took me so long. The writing is hilarious.

Have a look at The Lehners in France and Debs' new word of the day.

Absolutely brilliant.

Merisi said...

Oh, Sandi,
you are very generous,
thank you! :-)
(And to think I wasn't even sure I should publish that post - not for nothing did I file it under "Why I don't have a food blog." *smile*)

Georgina said...

Crazy Cath, thank you but I don't know who is more crazy. You or me? Debs x