Friday, July 25, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is one of the most powerful posts I’ve read – there are many reasons to visit Dan Mega with Untitled. The other top contenders are Casdok with C’s World; Crystal Jigsaw with One Extreme To Another; Jules Stones with What Did I Order; Atomic Zebra7 with I Is For Idiots; Lee with It's Raining, It's Pouring ...; Ramblings Around Texas with Amberwings; Louise with I.Want.Homemade.Salsa.; Swearing Mother with Lord Snooty; Colleen with Sister Conversations; The Lehners In France with Highs, Lows And Hard Landings; Lori with Glorious and Tink with Highway To Heaven. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

7 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Wow, David. Untitled was amazing. Thank you!

Lee said...

Good morning, David! Wow! You've made my day twice in a row now. :) Thank you so much for including my post.

Cheers!

Mega said...

Hey mate, thanks for the blog plug. I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach, its either the feeling of being special, or that burrito I had for breakfast. Not sure what it is yet but we'll find out soon enough!

Colleen said...

Hey David! Really? Even for a little post? Thanks! ;o)

Louise said...

"Untitled" was beyond a moving post. Thank you for doing this, and also for including me in the contenders. I'm. so. flattered! And honored!

Cath said...

Dan Mega's Untitled is just... words cannot describe it. It is writing at it;s best and had me shamelessly in tears. And thankful for my own life.

The rest were great too. Wonderful choices again. Thanks.

Jules~ said...

Thank you David for the choices and for honoring me with being a part of it. Untitled was amazing.