Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Woman In A Window with Why I’m A Superhero and Suldog with Uncle Roy’s Mustache. The other contenders were Lee with Radio Plays; Que Sarah, Sarah with God’s Servants; In The Gutter with Letter To My Daughter For Her Wedding; Life As I Know It with What They Don’t Tell You About Crackbook; Mama Geek with Perhaps I Gave Birth To Rambo; River Poet with Forget A Sign, Here’s Your Spoon and Travelling But Not In Love with This Isn’t Where I’m Supposed To Be. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

RiverPoet said...

Again, I'm so honored, David, and in such good company! I'm glad you liked the post!

Peace - D

Lee said...

See that huge grin on my face? Thanks, David! I'm delighted to be on the list. Glad you liked my story. Off to read the others now.

Keep Smiling!

Bart said...

I'm going to have to nominate another of my own posts here, David, simply because I think it needs a lot of exposure:

http://www.bartraeke.com/2008/07/i-struggle-to-even-title-this-entry.html

Woman in a Window said...

thank you, David...

Unknown said...

how sweet of you to mention me! now to check out the others...

Life As I Know It said...

Thanks for the link!

Suldog said...

Damn! I'm always so thrilled to find a post of mine here, David! Thank you!

Cath said...

Great blogs again David. Thanks.

imbeingheldhostage said...

How did I get so behind on your blog?!

Thank you David, again, I'm just happy to be here, but you make me feel like someone's actually reading ;-)
Off to read your next week's picks!