Thursday, July 24, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Maggie May with The Concert and Lee with Growing Into Loss. The other top contenders were Holly with Sunday at Starbucks; Kimberly with Sabbath Day Reflections; I Wright with Clogging The Toilet: A Success Story; The Glamorous Life with I Dream Big; Chewy with Watery Butterfly; Sandy Carlson with Weekend Wandering; Dot with Odd Shot Monday; Bart with Kids’ Shows and Bob T Bear with Anuther New Frend - And A New Desk Too. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

Maggie May said...

That was a really good surprise! Thanks David!

Skeeter said...

Great post and links. Will visit them soon.

Best wishes,
skeeter

Bart said...

Honored,as always. Didn't think it was that impressive though, myself. But, hey, if it gets me some new readers, or even old readers who forgot I existed...

Gone Back South said...

Cheers for the recommendations - I'm away at the moment so will have plenty of leisure time to read other peoples' posts :-)

Lee said...

David, thank you so much for including me on this very worthy list. And tied for top place! Wow! I'm getting ready to post an update on the hurricane situation.

Peace! Hope! & Joy!

Sandi McBride said...

Lovely choices David...I had of course already read Lee's and found it compelling. Hope you're all over the jetlag...took me about two weeks each time if I remember correctly!
Sandi

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi David! So, here I am. My daily visit! Thanks for the links to some awesome blogs! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Way-Hey Dave,
Thanks for the mention.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Thank you so much, David!