Thursday, July 10, 2008

Post Of The Day

You "own" this post for a while. Yes, you do. Entirely. I’m travelling for a few days, but I’ll still be updating this blog several times each day, as I always do. However, I probably won’t have the time to visit as many blogs as I normally do, to give you my best links of the day. Hence my request - treat this space entirely as your own and let us know what you’ve enjoyed reading in BlogLand. See ya tomorrow.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

6 comments:

Merisi said...

I would like to nominate Tuesday's Little Miss Sunshine post, over at Cipriano's Bookpuddle.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about his "funniest moment in movie-watching history".
Click here, and enjoy, possibly with some popcorn!

Sandi McBride said...

Oh please, you must go over to Seamus's place and meet Rowdy the fox and read all about his exploits...I love this site for the "creature comforts".
http://dampdog.blogspot.com/ will take you straight to Damp Dog!
Sandi

Cath said...

If you want to have a laugh - have a look at Suldog's attempts to do the six word memoir meme that I sent him.

Absolutely classic.

Daryl said...

I have posted the last, for now, of the Bridezilla saga ...

:-Daryl

imbeingheldhostage said...

I wish I knew how to link in the comment section! I want to nominate a heartwarming post by Laura over at Lunatic Fringe.
http://walkinglunaticfringe.blogspot.com
The post is titled Lost and Found posted on Tuesday, July 8th

Sandy Kessler said...

Sandi Mc Bride canning