Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Rose Creek Cottage with My Mother’s Smile; Merisi with Summer In The City and Cowgirl with Life On A Small Isle. The other top contenders were East Gwillimbury WOW! with Monarchs Rule; Golightly with Earthquake; Corsicana Daily Photo with FOD or Not; Kathryn with Wise Decision; I’m Being Held Hostage with Getting Back On The Horse and Dishing With Debbie with Don’t Make Me Squirt You. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

8 comments:

Merisi said...

Now that was unexpected, truly: I had just sent off a comment to your rhyme post when this one took me by ... surprise. ;-) Thank you so much, David, I do appreciate your opinion and effort in supporting us bloggers very much.

Congratulations to all the other winners! :-)

Sam Fox said...

And a big thank you from me, too.

Sandi McBride said...

Good morning David, just got here and of course have already visited several of the choices for today...no surprise there...can't wait to visit the new ones...still waiting on my book to arrive...think it may be coming on a slow boat from China, rather like our household belongings from years ago, lol...Cowgirl's post made me so tired I had to go have a nap!
Sandi

imbeingheldhostage said...

Thank you David, I am really flattered that you'd put one of my post among these gems you always manage to find (and while I was reading your choices, my daughter tore pages out of a book, so I think that's my blogging time for today) :-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Glad to see Corsican Lady here, amuch underated blogger.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Oh, David! I am so so flattered! I am off to visit the other sites. I'm so glad you found my blog...and in turn, I found yours!

Merisi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merisi said...

I had to come back and share with you and your readers the immense pleasure I experienced while riding along a train journey Through Karjat by the Udyan Express, which Anil P shares with his readers on his latest post. Bon voyage! :-)


(Sorry, I deleted my previous comment because the link was not working.)