Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Epijunky with For Naomi. The other top contenders were Medic61 with Bleed - Everyone's Doing It; AnniforsciA with In Which Nursing Homes Are Worse Than Death; Katherine with A Long Life Well Lived; Dishing With Debbie with Father Knows Best;
Merisi with Monday Morning; Kalyan with City Of Joy; Anna with Chasing Bumblebees In The Clover Wonderland; Big Blue Barn West with Cid Goes Home; Susie with Livin' With Boo; Polona with Tidying Up; Jenn with Set Of Three and Lana Gramlich with Contest Semi-Finals. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

16 comments:

Merisi said...

In need of a little break,
I opened your site, in search of blogs you recommend to read today. And what did I find? My own blog among the ones you considered for your post of the day! What a wonderful surprise on a rainy Wednesday morning, thank you, David.

Epijunky said...

Oh David....

Thank you.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

All great choices once again. I'll be back here and there to read them all.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Thank you so much David! It is so exciting to open your blog and see my blog as one of the posts of the day! Have a super day!

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, if you get a chance, stop by Lana Gramlich's blog and vote for her entry in the contest.

Medic61 said...

Oh, thanks! This made my day. Me, my best blog friend, and my best real friend as top three!? Very good day :)

Russell said...

David, THANK YOU so much for mentioning my little blog!! Goodness!

It is an honor to get into you Post of the Day list!!

I enjoy reading your blog and so many others - but I am not the best at leaving comments!!

Take care.

Oh, by the way, I put up a post this morning about a fun bike ride across our state - that involves nearly 20,000 people!!! Come over and take a look!

Louise said...

Good pick! Thanks!

aims said...

My humble thank you once again David.

Jenn: said...

I feel very lucky and humbled that I was on your list. Thanks so much.

I am having a wonderful time brousing through your blog.

Anniforscia said...

Wow, this is really unexpected! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the love. =)

Cath said...

More good stuff here again. How on earth do you find the time...
Don't answer that. I know!

Australian has 30 hour days. ;0)

Cath said...

AustraliA not Australian. :0/

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Damn...78 post since I've been gone...I'll never get caught up David!

Maybe I'll just start fresh!

myonlyphoto said...

Oh David, thank you so much, what a nice surprise, and I got nice visitors thanks to you. Anna :)

Lana Gramlich said...

Thanks, hon! I owe you a beer. ;)