Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Kathryn with An Explanation, Jeff B with Unhappy Anniversary and Kimmy with Happy Birthday My Sweet Angel. The other top contenders were Mielikki with I Am A Sparkling Mermaid; Russell with Red Baron Lives; Maggie's Mind with Safety First; Jennifer H with The Cowboy Way; Millennium Housewife with California Dreaming; Sandi McBride with Digby And The Chittlins; San Merideth with When There’s A Will, There’s A Wall; Babooshka with Free Biker Bible, Anyone?; Carolyn with The One Where You Make Stuff All Blurry On Purpose and Corey with When A Good Cause Gives Me The Push I Need. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

13 comments:

mielikki said...

Oh I am always so happy to be in here....
and in honor of that, I answered the weekend wandering
*grin*

K M F said...

thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I am headed there now! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

Suzanne said...

You've given me lots of reading for today. I guess that means the dusting won't get done....again.

I'd like to nominate "Generation Y" from Cuba. Her blog is always a fascinating read, yet it's a smack into the reality of living in her culture.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Sandi McBride said...

Thank you so much David...from me and DIGBY who altho has been gone for some time, I know she still appreciates a mention...we had such a good time controlling this while you were gone, but thank God you're back! I don't know how long we could have carried on without bolluxing it up completely!
Sandi

San said...

Thanks so much for including my post, David. How cool to see Jeff as one of the Posts of the Day. His is a wonderful blog!

And I see I'm in the company of Jennifer H. and Sandi M. Fabulous! And so many other interesting new finds too.

kimmy said...

Thanks again for recommeding me David! It truly means a lot to me!

Kimmy

Kat said...

Aww. Thanks David. Your support is amazing. And thank you for the lovely comment as well.

Jennifer S said...

Thank you for giving a high-five to my silly cowboy yearnings!

Cath said...

It has taken me ages to get through these this time but oh.... It is so worth it.

Absolutely awesome posts. Every. Single. One.
The first two produced the words "humble" and "respect" from me.
Great choices, as always, but especially these this time. Thanks again.

Carolyn said...

Oh David! Thank you so much for the honor once again. You're always too kind to me...

Have a wonderful day, eh!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, really, very many thanks for the mention!

Jane Hards Photography said...

A belated thank you. For some reason I couln't get this post up and a fellow bogger told ne about my mention. Very houred for the mention and to be as ever in the fine company of other such fantastic posts.