Monday, July 14, 2008

Post Of The Day

You "own" this post for a while. Yes, you do. Entirely. I’m travelling for a few days, but I’ll still be updating this blog several times each day, as I always do. However, I probably won’t have the time to visit as many blogs as I normally do, to give you my best links of the day. Hence my request - treat this space entirely as your own and let us know what you’ve enjoyed reading in BlogLand. See ya tomorrow.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every Monday -- it's Monday in my part of the world -- there is a Pun related contest up at my place. Winner gets an advert on my blog for a week. Come play.

Hilary said...

I'd like to nominate Russell over at Iowa Grasslands for his wonderfully written and photo-illustrated post Haunted Flowers. A beautiful, true "ghost" story.

Hope you're having a great time, David.

Sandi McBride said...

I'm on my way to read Haunted Flowers, but in the mean time, I'd like to nominate Sarah over at
http://www.britgalusa.com/ for post of the day on her wonderful advice about sunscreens and the importance of using the proper ones. Please do go read up! You won't regret it.
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation Sandi! This is too important an issue to be ignored by anyone.

Cath said...

Excellent blogs all three recommended. I'm off to see some more and to scratch my head about Quilly's quiz...

Pat - Arkansas said...

I nominate Cathy at www.noblepig.com for her July 13 post "Do You Have An Escape Plan?"