Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Post Of The Day

You "own" this post for the next few days. Yes, you do. Entirely. This daily segment has always been a forum for sharing the best blog posts I’ve seen – and I’ve always invited you to add a comment with a link to any post you’d like to recommend to other bloggers. The response has always been gratifying. I’ll be travelling for a few days, but I’ll still be updating this blog several times each day, as I always do. However, I probably won’t have the time to visit as many blogs as I normally do, to give you my best links of the day. Hence my request – treat this space as entirely your own and let us know what you’ve enjoyed reading in BlogLand. See ya tomorrow.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Merisi said...

I would like to nominate Celine's blog, "Fugue", for her latest blog post, "Khajuraho, Mastery in Architecture" (click here to get there).
Her wonderful blog has brought India close to me, in a way I never imagined, without me having ever really visited her country. Bravissima, Celine! :-)

Anonymous said...

Interested in a little light-hearted mud slinging? Read, "Sticks & Stones," on The Grownups Wanted Us Dead.

Anonymous said...

The Grownups Wanted Us Dead.

Merisi said...

I would like to nominate another post, Charles Gramlich's Sunday column about "A Chance of Pace". And I know, there is great mystery left in this world" - this is the last line of his Sunday post, click here to read it more! ;-)

Allan Cook said...

I would like to nominate Yvonne Christian's heartfelt farewell to her beloved cat, Cap.

http://journals.aol.com/yechristian/OutsideIn/entries/2008/07/08/cap-christian-rip/1568

Louise said...

Just read this: http://athomewiththefarmerswife.blogspot.com/2008/07/life-and-death-in-corn-field.html

It's worth a look.

Daryl said...

Check out:

devine travel blog

Its a great idea and way to share a vacation ..


:-Daryl

indicaspecies said...

David,

Happy travels! Have a great time, be safe and as always, come back with lots more interesting stuff to share.:)


Merisi,

I came here to wish David and was pleasantly surprised about your nomination. Thank you very much Merisi.:)

- celine

Suldog said...

Just read "The Farmer's Wife". Wonderful and inspiring.

Katney said...

OMG, I was ROFLMAO when I happened onto this at Answers to the Questions.

Philosphy of Ambiguity

Cath said...

Looked at them all and they are great and varied nominations. As always.
Loved Katney's choice - Philosophy of Ambiguity and Louise's The Farmer's Wife. Great stuff here.

RiverPoet said...

Check out Especially Heather, here:
http://especiallyheather.com/2008/07/09/empty-me/

She's going through her first weeks off of chemo, and she also has a daughter who has been in the hospital due to heart problems. Her life isn't easy, but she does her best to inspire her readers.

Enjoy - Peace - D