Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Nicole P with Catch Me If You Can and Jenn with Ants. The other contenders were Jo Beaufoix with Hearing Voices; Jennifer Harvey with Wanted: Farm People; Carolyn with The One Where You Learn Absolutely Nothing; Epijunky with Further Proof Of My Dorkiness; Medic61 with Of Hospital Things; Camikaos with Law Of Numbers; Miss Sniz with Rock Climbing; Lilac Colored Specs with Mirror, Mirror On The Wall; Synchronisation Of Us with If You Can't Say Anything Good; Anna with Camera Critters; Michele with Daisy and House of Lime with America The Beautiful. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Wow. First?! Sorry. I had to do that. I never get to be first on your blog. Thanks for the lovely recognition David. I feel like Seinfeld. A post about nothing got me a nod. Funny.

Sorry to hijack your comments, but can I direct you to my most recent post about an amazing lady who just lost her battle with cancer...? Click here: Punk Rock Mommy.

She was an amazing lady and I'd love to share her story with all of your fabulous readers.

Korie said...

Thanks David!

Nicole P said...

Awesome David!! Thank you!!

I thanked you on my blog too.

Cath said...

Jenn's ants are a spectacular shot and Nicole's had me giggling away.
Thanks again David.

Unknown said...

Thanks, David! Hey, I'm curious how the weather is down there. How cold does it get?

Medic61 said...

Aw, thanks David! One from Epi about how dorky we are, and then one from me!
Great way to start my day off :)

Epijunky said...

Thank you so much David, as always, it's an honor!

Jennifer S said...

Thank you,David! As always, you've given me a nice lift in my day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks David, im so honored :)