Friday, July 18, 2008

Post Of The Day

You "own" this post for a while. Yes, you do. Entirely. I’m travelling for a few days, but I’ll still be updating this blog several times each day, as I always do. However, I probably won’t have the time to visit as many blogs as I normally do, to give you my best links of the day. Hence my request - treat this space entirely as your own and let us know what you’ve enjoyed reading in BlogLand. See ya tomorrow.

Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

While you're reading this, I'll be on a flight back to Melbourne.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Probably lots who read this blog have already seen this, but if not,this is a must-see:

Louise said...

Sorry, the link did not post. Let me try again... http://avisionofeden.blogspot.com/2008/07/sky-watch-friday.html

Sandi McBride said...

Please go so Terri at http://bobandterri.blogspot.com and meet her new addition to the family. She's got some important things to say about the Humane Society that are worth a read...
Sandi

Sandi McBride said...

GO SEE TERRI...good grief...fingers are stiff, sorry!
Sandi

mrsnesbitt said...

Welcome home David!

Sandi McBride said...

Welcome back David and all the Bloggettes...we happily turn this back over to you when ever you're ready!
Sandi