Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sunday Roast

Introducing The Chronicler of Cheltenham

This week's interview is with Lynn Eade,
who writes the blog Cheltenham Daily Photo.

The first of the standard questions. Why do you blog?

I love writing, I love photography. I've also been a journal freak for most of my life and in recent years have stopped. It's a small nod towards that.

What's the story behind your blog name?

Eric of Paris Daily Photo. It's all his fault.

What is the best thing about being a blogger?

The surprising and friendly communities which arise.

What key advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Don't forget to visit others' blogs! Don't just sit there and watch one or two coming to you.

What is the most significant blog post you've ever read?

I don't have one, but the Paris one inspired me.

What is the most significant blog post you've ever written?

I'm always moved if I write about my sons, though I don't do it often as their eye muscles might get worn out, all that slightly embarrassed eye-rolling can't be good. Really, though, I know they love it. They do.


Today's Sunday Roast with Lynn Eade is the 26th in a weekly series of interviews with bloggers from around the world.

5 comments:

Cath said...

Another good blog to get stuck into! Thanks. And this one brought back some memories with the battle re-enactment. Parts of my family were very much involved in that at one time. Great fun. (I watched - even more fun.)

San said...

Beautiful interview. Lynn's blog I've probably visited--her lovely face is so familiar. Maybe she's been to mine. Whatever. I'm off to hers...

Thank you for running this fun series, David.

Anonymous said...

Looks like an interesting blog to me. Thanks for the recommendation.

CJ xx

Sandi McBride said...

This is the beauty of coming in here, there's always someone new to add to the fave's list and the side bar...I need a flickr for my faves, running out of room!
Sandi

Mima said...

I love this series David, I'm off to go and have a look, I used to live in Cheltenham for a while!