Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Mojo with As Old As I Am, And Even Redder and Lola with Growing Hope. The other top contenders were Moannie with My Project Revealed; A Woman Of No Importance with 7 Seconds; Willow Manor with Overheard At The Manor; Midlife Poet with Attitude of Gratitude; Brambleberry Cottage with Wishful Thinking and Sandi McBride with Living In The Past. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

12 comments:

Eleonora Baldwin said...

The tiny shoot in the crack of the sidewalk has just grown into a 15ft-tall palm tree...

Thank you! I am once again honoured to be recognised among such worthy bloggers, David.

Grazie, Maestro.

~Lola xx

Sandi McBride said...

Thank you David...what great company you've put me in the midst of! I've visited, I've read,therefore I am...
Sandi

Unknown said...

Can't wait to check these out David; have been so busy, haven't spent a lot of time on reading and posting of late.

Mojo said...

this is quite a rush being mentioned in such company. Thanks mate, it's an honor.
And I've got a nominee for the next edition too. Carmi Levy just got my eyes open better than black coffee with this shot. It's amazing.

Unknown said...

david...I thank you once again for introducing such fine reads!
~AM

Tess Kincaid said...

Thank you, David. It's always an honor, my friend.

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

Good ones! Thanks David!

Just A Girl said...

Hi David,
I'm not sure what to say other then "THANKS." Yesterday was the first time I've visited your blog and this morning I wake up to find I've been nominated for a post of the day. It's such a funny world we live in ;-). I hope you have a great day.

Cori

Anonymous said...

Laughing, leaping and loving it! Thank you, David.

aims said...

Please have a look at Laverstone Tales and the post - neither bones nor flesh - http://leatherdykeuk.blogspot.com/2009/08/neither-bones-nor-flesh.html

This took my breath away David.

larkswing said...

I love your list of reads! :)

I would like to nominate this post :)

http://bluecottonmemory.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/recipe-for-home/#comment-598

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

These were fun to visit! Thanks for sending me.