Monday, September 14, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Moments From Suburbia with The Phone Call, Part 3. The other top contenders were Mud In The City with Wedding Capers; Joanna Jenkins with The Pool Is Closed; Dr Galubrious And Daughters with Pin Hole; Millennium Housewife with Things I Have Said Today; Nappy Valley Girl with Dodge-y Dealings; Monkey Girl with Why I'm On My Twelfth Remote Control; Quarter Life Crisis with What It Feels Like To Keep A Blog. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

17 comments:

ArneA said...

Been out of mood of reading other blogs lately, but will return to the artificial world after the election and hopefully change in Government tomorrow.

Maria said...

I am unable to leave a comment on the winning post. I just want to say it was a great post and a well deserved winner.

Suburbia said...

Thanks David. It is an honour

Vodka Mom said...

i would love to pay them a visit! thanks for the nudge.

Anonymous said...

Great mix David, thank you.

Unknown said...

david..I thank you for all the work you do! Your introductions to fabulous writing talent, is deeply appreciated.
~AM

Millennium Housewife said...

Thankyou David! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow - thank you, what a surprise!

Joanna Jenkins said...

A million thanks David, I'm thrilled to be included on your list. Now I'm off to read the others.

nappy valley girl said...

Thanks very much David! A nice surprise for a Monday morning.

Franzine Kafka said...

wow, what an honor. thanks so much!!!

monkey girl said...

David,

Thanks for the shout out. I was wondering what my readers were congratulating me for...and now I know!

Very sweet.

Stop by anytime.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

You always provide us with a great variety, David! Thank you! I'll look forward to some more good reading.

Debbie said...

I'm looking forward to reading them all!

Shelby said...

"What it feels like to have a blog".. absolutely dynamite.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers :)

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks again for turning me on to some new friends David!

Anonymous said...

Nominating this one: http://theextraordinaryordinary.blogspot.com/2009/09/rewriting-my-name.html

It is simply too beautiful not to see.