Friday, September 04, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Suzanne with How We Label Ourselves. The other top contenders were Jinksy with Are You Sitting Comfortably?; Bernie with Life Isn’t Fair But It’s Still Good; Eternally Distracted with I Am A Big, Fat Liar; Mr London Street with The Grumble Rolodex; The Secret Life Of An Unknown Housewife with Gosh, I’m A Proud Mummy; Meditations In An Emergency with Karma Police; Millennium Housewife with Brit Out Of Water; Kaz with A Lidl Mistake; My Chaos My Bliss with History. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

11 comments:

Dorset Dispatches said...

Some great looking posts here, I'm looking forward to reading them.

Can I recommend a post which did make me laugh an awful lot?

http://ladybirdworld.blogspot.com/2009/09/in-which-my-children-find-me-most.html

Anonymous said...

How cool - You included me again :0) Thank you, thank you, thank you

Anonymous said...

A lovely eclectic mix, David. As ever, thanks.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much David! As I move into the semester, I am getting worried about posts that are more pointed and not so lovely. This nod as well as your comment on the post helped boost my confidence. Best,

Suzanne

Boozy Tooth said...

Is it just me, or is the link to "History" broken?

Unknown said...

david...as always, nicly done!
~AM

Millennium Housewife said...

Thankyou David! I haven't commented with you for AGES!C- must try harder. I've had some lovely visitors through you - cheers!

Unknown said...

Gosh! Thank you for including me in this! I am really chuffed and very glad that you liked my post! Sarah x

Bernie said...

Thank you for including me on your list. I have to plead ingnorance as I didn't realize there was something/someone who did this kind of thing.
I then read some of your post and realized what an honor it is to be adknowledged by you, my however do you manage to keep up with so many followers?
Thank you again,
Bernie......:-)Hugs

jay said...

This is a good one, too -

http://stephenparrish.blogspot.com/2009/09/august-heat.html

ArneA said...

My wife´s label is Coco Chanel and thanks for that.
Great winner (with a minus to:
time for a re-visit of Chanel #5? (I hope not!)