Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Crystal Jigsaw with Ambitious Child and Reasons To Be Cheerful 1, 2, 3 with Home Alone. The other top contenders were Working Mom On The Verge with Tomorrow, Tomorrow, You’re Only A Day Away; Babooshka with The Boys Are Back In Town; Brit Gal in the USA with I’ll Have Some H20, Please; An Aerial Armadillo with Magnify; Braja with Lost And Found In India; A New York Magpie's Eye with A Minute In The Morning? and Afiori with So This Is Where I Live. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

12 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Wow, thank you! I'm glad to show my part of the world. Härnösand is a small town but it's beautiful and I chose to move here.

Brian Miller said...

hey i got some friends on that list...CJ and Braja are wonderful...off to meet the rest!

♥ Braja said...

You're so consistently kind, David....thank you.

Unknown said...

Except for a couple, you've given me some great new ones David. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Ah I am amongst sterling company today thank you David!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David. I'm so glad you liked my post about Amy and growing up!

As always, I have some more excellent reading to do now, all courtesy of your hard work at scouring blogs.

Best wishes, CJ xx

Working Mum said...

Thank you for the mention. I wondered why I had so many new commentors!

Maggie May said...

I read the joint winners already and agree that they are really brilliant posts.
Hope I have time to visit the others.

Boozy Tooth said...

I would like to encourage you to read "9.02.2009" by Lora over at http://littlemaniac.blogspot.com and I wholeheartedly endorse her post for candidacy of your Post Of The Day. It's breathtaking.

magpie said...

Thanks so much for noticing and appreciating. can't wait to visit my companions in fleeting notoriety

magpie

Reasons said...

Thank you David, how lovely, uplifting and unexpected!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I blush yet again, and I don't do that easily. Thank you I find myself saying again for the inclusion in the POTD. I too can recommend Brit Gal, all her posts. Her Brit word of the day is brilliant alone never mind the rest of the blog.