Thursday, September 10, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Belgian Waffle with A Break From Our Scheduled Programming. The other top contenders were Katyboo with Happy Birthday Tallulah; Blueberries, Art And Life with Don’t Use Your Good Shoes For Brakes; Weaver Of Grass with Toadstools; Life At Willow Manor with Rhythm; A Picture A Day with Good Morning; Jo Beaufoix with Poor Daddy; Richmond Zoo with Cracks In The Wall; Wicked StepMom with Will It Go Round In Circles and Mrs Jones with The Beginning Of Autumnwatch. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

10 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Hey, thank you David!! ~xx

katyboo1 said...

Wow!

Thank you very much indeed. That's lovely.x

Johnnny said...

{Check Your Mate}

♥ Braja said...

It's a rainy day here, and I have free time, and so I'm going surfing at all these sites....thanks David...

Country Girl said...

Aw, thank you David!

Cheers!

Captain Dumbass said...

Thanks, David.

Teresa said...

Thank you, David!

I read a couple of comments left on my blog with bemusement... "Congrats on your POTD"?

What is a POTD?

Aha! A thoughtful blog award much appreciated by the recipient.

Thanks again,
Teresa

Mojo said...

A fabulous collection as always David. Especially enjoyed Katyboo's birthday wishes.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Wow, thanks, David. ....at least I think you mean me. :-) I am truly honored.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Thanks lovely. Miss M gives me so much blog fodder. :D