Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Gaelikaa with Lost And Found. The other top contenders were Woman At Work with Dear Wine, I’m Sorry It’s Over; Protégé with Havhingsten The Sea Stallion; The Gioia’s Chronicles with Childbirth My Way; Love And Survival With Fragile X with You Don’t Ask, You Don’t Get; Beth with Do You Know Lucifer?; A Woman Of No Importance with Dreams, Wishes, Fantasies and Fat, Frumpy And Fifty with What I Did This Summer. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

See my photography at Images Sans Frontiers and Red Bubble.

14 comments:

Merisi said...

David,
Thanks for the fresh plate of great blogs to visit! :-)

Unfortunately your winner's link and "Lucifer" do not work. At least not on this side of the globe.

JamaGenie said...

Confirming Gaelikaa's link doesn't work. Correct link is:
http://gaelikaa.blogspot.com/2009/08/lost-and-found.html

Mary T said...

Thanks for the nomination and well done to Gaelikaa, a deserved winner.

Lady Jane said...

Try Maddie Grigg at The World from My Window. She lives deep in the Dorset countryside and a mass of characters inhabit her blog. I thought this was a particularly good post: http://tinyurl.com/osacec

Shrinky said...

Thanks for another fine selection of sites David, many of whom I am already happily familiar with.

I thought you might like to consider Chewy's new post as a nomination for this slot? http://chewy-myblog.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Thank you so much, David! What a surprise!

Saz said...

Very unexpected for my thrown together post of my August!!

thank you so, David...

Sandi McBride said...

I have enjoyed these so much. A couple of them I had read already but went over to congratulate...great choices again, David!
Sandi

ST said...

Thanks, David, I'm honored!

Lisa Gioia-Acres said...

My very first official recognition and congrats, outside of the wonderful people who visit my blog and share their comments. So, THANK YOU very much! You have all made my day.

Zuzana said...

Ah, thank you so much; this is always such a surprise. Congratulations to the winner and all the other nominees.
And thank you to everyone who stopped by and left lovely comments - I am honoured.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Very, very proud, David - You, other bloggers, and whoever was so kind enough to nominate me, have made my day... What Protege said!

With love and light x

Cheffie-Mom said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Roger Owen Green said...

I've now got "Key to the Highway" by Eric Clapton on my mind