Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snowball Effect

Ski-Lodge Drunks Argue Over Cooking Skills

Ever had a drunken argument in a ski lodge? Of course you have. Ever argued about culinary skills? Perhaps not. Ever fought over the issue? No, I didn't think so. But Royal Canadian Mounted Police sources said that several males were a bit short on sobriety in the Canadian ski area of Redcliff, Alberta, when two of them argued about who was a better cook. One left but returned with several friends, who allegedly kicked and punched the second male's door and damaged his vehicle. He will now see what's cooking - in court.

4 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

I can kinda sympathise, no one messes with my culinary skills, either!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Shrink Wrapped Scream,

Yes, I've heard that!

Keep smiling

David

Marianne said...

Were they American? I'd believe it of them, but the Canadians are a bit too savvy to do something like that. :-D Mind you, they live close enough to acquire stupidity via osmosis. Sigh. I live here, I know what too many Americans are like. It takes some getting used to. common sense? What's that?

marianne

david mcmahon said...

Hi Marianne,

I honestly don't know the answer to that. The original news reports did not specify where they were from.

Keep smiling, cobber

David