Sunday, March 25, 2007

Trivi@ Pur$uit

About fifteen years ago, when the late Barry White (the gravel-voiced singer whose music earned a new generation of fans through the hit TV series `Ally McBeal') was touring Australia, he gave Doug Aiton a wonderful quote in an interview for `The Sunday Age'. The singer said his voice used to be as squeaky as Michael Jackson's, then when he hit puberty it altered overnight. It was so dramatic that his father used to take him to all the neighbours and tell him to talk so everyone could marvel at the change.

2 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

My, David, quite a dramatic pic, gorgeous!

david mcmahon said...

Hi shrink wrapped scream,

Like I said to Stacy, I was actually in the back yard, doing something else, when I noticed the sight.

Glad you liked the shot. Let me know how you go with including images on your next blogpost.

Have fun blogging and experimenting.

David