Monday, March 19, 2007

Free For All

Register Here For Free Blog Content

One way to ensure people read your blog regularly is to post something on your site every day. If you need any help with this, you can make use of a unique free offer to re-print high-quality content from this blog, on your own site. It’s free, too.
All you have to do is post a comment here, to a) leave the url of your site and b) tell me which of my posts or photographs you want permission to reproduce. I will then check your site and get back to you in less than 24 hours to give you permission. All material reproduced from my blog must carry a link to my blog, as well as the mandatory attribution line, ``Reproduced from Authorblog with the written permission of David McMahon’’.

FOOTNOTE: For more handy hints on blogging, scroll down to my recent blogposts `Put your blog on the reader radar' and `Bloggers deserve the house of lauds'.

No comments: