Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's winner is Crystal Jigsaw with Braw Ben. The other top contenders were Expat Mum with What's New, Pussycat; A Brit Out Of Water with Is This A Man I See Before Me?; Woman In A Window with On The Importance Of Being In A Minority; Pappy’s Balderdash with The Bigger They Are …; Digital Flower Pictures with Extra Fancy; Sandy Carlson with A Couple Of Mustangs; Dot with Butterfly Collage; Suldog with Dorothy And The Cats - An Update; Que Sarah, Sarah with Milquetoast; Sandi McBride with Why We Put Ourselves Through Grief and Hiraeth with Loss And Gain. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, David. I am most honoured. It was a beautiful and incredible holiday and worth a good write up!!

Best wishes,
Crystal xx

Merisi said...

It's so nice to be back in blogland and able to steal a little time to surf. Starting with your posts of the day makes it even more special. Thank you! :-)

Woman in a Window said...

Thanks David. I'm in the market for finding new people to read and I've just realized that this is the best way to find interesting people.

www.ayewonder.com said...

David,
I just found my way here also. I love the post of the day. Always looking for great new reads.

VP said...

David - I'm going to be very selfish here and nominate my sparkly new blog for Friday's Post of the Day.

I've had a crazy idea - I'm opening my garden as a fundraiser for WaterAid - as a blog! :D

There's lots of new articles in there, so I hope you'll come visit. Opening times are 15th August to 21st September. I've had to get the garden and allotment up to scratch to show everyone as well as putting the web side of things together!

I've yet to open the blog to the public, but I'm sneakily going to put it live 1 day early Brit time, so you guys in Oz get to see it Friday your time ;)

The address is:

http://vpopengarden.blogspot.com

Suldog said...

You continue to be my favorite Australian, David (although I have to admit that having a swimmer named Liam SULLIVAN on your Olympic team gave me pause to reconsider.)

Thanks, as always!

Unknown said...

i just love your blog, david...imagine my surprise at seeing little ole me up there! and what a great way to find new blogs to read.

thanks!!!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Thank you for the link, David! I'll be checking out the rest of the links,

K

Anonymous said...

hello David! my bew blog address is

www.lennycuppajoe.blogspot.com

good day to ya!! :)

Expat mum said...

Why thank you. I think this is the 2nd time I've made your list, which is a real honour/honor.

Anonymous said...

Thank you David - very much appreciated!

Sandi McBride said...

You honor me...thank you.
Sandi