Monday, August 11, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Chickpea Souffle with It Takes Time and Kimberly with So ..... The other top contenders were Misty Dawn with Camera Critters 18; I'm Being Held Hostage with If Less Is More, This Post Is Non-Existent; Pat An Arkansas Stamper with My Mother; Your EG Tour Guide with Mom And Pop; Retired And Crazy with Eye Spy; Jules with How Was Your Day Part 2; Pregnant With Possibilities with Rules For Being Princesses; Carol with A Little Tiff; Faye with Artsy Flight; Kalyan with Moment Of Bravery and Mommy From The Midwest with Turn Up Funny. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I've come across so many great blogs since I've been coming here. Thank you!

Pat - Arkansas said...

I'm honored to be among the nominees. Thanks, David, and to whomever made the recommendation.

Now.. I'm off to visit the posts I've missed.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Thanks for the mention David. I love your blog. And remember me at the Chaffic Intersections!

Maggie May said...

I am back! Phew! It was a bit rough without the internet!

ChickPea said...

Cor.....gasp.....so kind.
What A Hero you are David - and what inspiration to put your visitors in touch with so many excellent blogs. To have been cited here is a great honour. Thank You.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I am beyond honored. Thank you so very much, David. You inspire and motivate us all!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Thank you for the mention,David. Your posts selections today have been an absolute JOY to read!

Ms. Ganshirt said...

Thank you very much for the mention, David!

Great blog!

- Dawn (Pregnant With Possibilities)

Unknown said...

You made my day!... thankyou for the mention... i appreciate..

i will add you to my favs so i can pop over and see what's happening... thanks again.