Thursday, August 28, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today’s joint winners are Sandy Carlson with Tibetan Buddhist Temple In The Catskills and Jennifer Harvey with The Notebooks, And Why She Needs A Decoder Ring. The other top contenders were Sarah with Job Woes; Emma Tree with Keeping Track Of Life; Poetic License with Falling Behind; Spiritual Things Matter with Twists And Turns Of Life; Nourish The Soul with Did You Forget Something?; Babooshka with Welcome To The Deadwood Family Reunion; Les Becker with Goodbye, Captain Underpants; Kahshe Cottager with DayLily and Rambling Woods with The Wood Duck. And if you like a challenge, check out Jeff B’s post Portrait Of Words Kick-Off. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Please come see my "Hibiscus Rubies" photo/digi posted today.

Cliff said...

David, there is a blog originating from my home area, All Things Cleveland, which today has a very facinating post calles Cleveland, Birthplace of Superman. It is a very exhaustive study by one who writes this blog just because she loves her hometown.

http://allthingsclevelandohio.blogspot.com/2008/08/cleveland-birthplace-of-superman.html

Deb said...

Thank you for mentioning my post. And I also do appreciate the energy and effort you put into the 'Post of the Day.' It is one of the first blogs I read - and I have met many interesting bloggers and read incredible posts because of 'Post of the Day'. Enjoy your day!

Jennifer S said...

David, you just made my day. Thank you! I have some time later this morning to check out the others--can't wait.

Suldog said...

As always, great job. I just wanted to let you know that. I tend to comment here only when one of my own posts has been chosen, but it is always a great selection to choose from, and I thank you, David.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Well thank you! After the day I've had with some idiots who keep telling me to stop the blog, this was very much appreciated. How do you find the time. Thanks again constsntly introducing us to each others blogs.

Les Becker said...

Thanks for the link, David! I'm FINALLY back online after the move... longest two-or-so days of my life! :-)

RiverPoet said...

Thanks so much for the props, David! I tried to send you an email but your system says you are "temporarily over your limit".

Here is the recommendation I tried to send:
Wanted to recommend a post for Post of the Day. Nutmeg Reports is doing a series based on her experience the week of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Find the first post "here

It is really very well-written and awe-inspiring.

Peace - D

i beati said...

Jo Beaufoix - Happy Anniversary Babe- rolling for hours here