Thursday, August 07, 2008

Post Of The Day

Today's joint winners are Tidings Of Magpies with Untitled; Cuckoo with Whose Baby Is It Anyway?; Corey with Egg-Bert And Ernie and Suldog with Rain, Rain, Go Away. The other top contenders were Jennifer Harvey with Bootstraps; Old Man Lincoln with American Gold Finch; Travistee with ShouldaCouldaWoulda; The Smitten Image with Golden Glow; The Goat’s Lunch Pail with Gratitude Monday - Camping; Gone Back South with A Little Boy’s Fall From Grace; Jo with C Is For Chinatown; Camikaos with Camikaos Goes To The Movies; Jeni with Weekend Wandering and Nicole with Weekend Wandering. Do pay them a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

You can nominate a post too. Just leave a comment here with the URL or link - and tell us the name of the blogger you are nominating. Righty-o, then, it's over to you ....

11 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks muchly, David. I see I'm in fine company. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello David,
Can I nominate Cuckoo's post on woman's rights on abortion ?

Here is the link
http://www.cuckooscosmos.com/Musings/2008/08/07/abortion-%E2%80%93-whose-baby-is-it-anyway/

Thanks.

Cliff said...

I would like to nominate my good friend Brenda and her Wednesday Whining post

http://snickersnickersnort.blogspot.com/2008/08/wednesday-whining.html

Suldog said...

David:

What is the slang you use down under? Chuffed? I think that's what I am :-)

Thank you!

Pappy said...

Thanks David. Great choices. Pappy

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Hi David,

Please take my name off your blog list!
Thanks,
Ms.C

Jennifer S said...

Aw shucks, thank you! (she blushes)

Great company I'm in. Thanks for this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the love, man. Appreciate your kindness. Now how am I going to get my pantry(and the moths)cleaned out with so much good stuff to read??

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for the mention David. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you David for the mention. I appreciate this very much. A discussion going on in there... from both sides.

Cuckoo

travistee said...

Thanks David! You're the best...and so our your readers and writers!